Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok well i have no idea what i am doing as i have never blogged a day in my life, i honestly have been thinking about anonymous blogging as something i have really wanted to try out for a long while now! as you can see from this photo i love The L Word ,oh and i am bi we can start with that , this revelation has only come to me late in life and i say better late then never =) i have a lot of kids, ok well not a lot just 4 and they make my world go round every day. it is about 2 am and i sit here on my laptop and look for work as i lost my job 2 weeks ago suddenly out of the blue and i am facing eviction veryyy soon,i have never been in this position and to be very honest i am scared to death of it happening!! with 2 small kids and a dog i find myself not sleeping and eating wayyy to much with worry this is another reason i wanted to blog just to get my thoughts out and i feel better already sharing if even with myself,,well time to eat a few cookies ugh and try to get 4 hours sleep....goodnight (i just had a last thought i wonder if this puts me on the list of being crazy blogging anonymously at 2 am , damn more to worry about) lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment